Terms And Conditions
Composition and Production
- Our composers and writers will retain their credits in all compositions, unless otherwise stated in writing. Any composition (or addition to an existing composition) done by us should not be considered a "work-for-hire".
- Once a project is complete, we will send a list of the writers and composers that should be credited and listed in the registration at your performance rights organisation.
- If you would like to buy out the underlying rights to any intellectual property created by our writers or composers, a separate negotiation is required.
- All recording sessions require a 50% deposit at time of booking.
- Payment in full is required before the beginning of studio session.
- Billing for studio time begins promptly at the session's scheduled start time, regardless if the client is present or not. Time is billed in one-hour increments.
- If client is not present after the first hour has passed, the remaining hours booked for that session will be cancelled.
- All setup time will be billed as regular studio time. This includes: load-in and instrument setup, microphone placement, level setting, client data preparation, CD-burning, etc.
- Cancellations with less than 24 hours' notice will incur a one hour studio time charge.
- All mixes, CD-Rs, Hard Drives, Master Tapes, etc. shall remain the property of Jamplified Recording Studio until all invoices are paid in full.
- No food or beverages are allowed inside control room.
- We accept payments via major credit/debit cards, PayPal, or cash at our studio.
- Payments not made via the website MUST be made to the studio manager.
- Jamplified Recording Studio is not responsible for data left on premises, either the dissemination of said data or loss thereof.
- Jamplified Recording Studio is not responsible for educating or instructing any client on the care and safety of digital data.
- Jamplified Recording Studio is not responsible for unrecoverable data, whether it be on analog tape, hard drive, or ANY other medium.
- Jamplified Recording Studio is not liable or responsible for the storage of client data. Clients are responsible to provide their own hard drive or storage devices to back up their data at the end of each session.
Revised November 11, 2017